Paparazzi Divas
Welcome To Paparazzi Diva's Where your Creativity Shines!
Paparazzi Divas
Welcome To Paparazzi Diva's Where your Creativity Shines!
Paparazzi Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Paparazzi Divas where you can let your creativity Shine!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet Sami

Go down 
AuthorMessage
☆Samii☆
Admin
☆Samii☆

Paparazzi Candi : 0

Meet Sami  Empty
PostSubject: Meet Sami    Meet Sami  EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:19 pm

Hi Everyone What a Face
bounce I am Sami bounce
I am 34, I am an army wife , A DRILL SERGEANTS WIFE. I have survived 3 deployments and endless field training. Married for 14 year wonderful years. I am a stay at home mom of 3. I am an avid photographer. I have many hobbies as well as photography. I like to read, write, make scrap Kits, posers, write tutorials, and listen to music. I do blog constantly. I have a few blogs I write to.. They are Forever Yours Faithfully, and Confessions of the Silent Ranks , you can find more about me and my world their! I love photography and own Serenity Chaotic Photograhy

I have been creating tags and things since 2003. I take alot of time, thought and love and put it into everything I create. I have been a PSP'er for 11years, but started creating for others in 2003. I started in 2000 using GIMP but in 2002 I purchased Corel. I am self taught in Corel Paintshop X3 as well as Photoshop 7 and Photoshop CS5. It has gotten me thru many schools and deployment. So I hope you will enjoy your stay here and come back and see us soon..
Back to top Go down
http://www.foreveryoursfaithfully.net/

Meet Sami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paparazzi Divas  :: Members Area :: Meet The Paparazzi Diva Staff-
Jump to: